Saturday, March 19, 2011

time alone

recently i have been struggling with everything to do with my assignments. I had no ideas, no inspiration, no light in my eyes, no passion in my heart. I am on my own this weekend and i am taking a trip down memory lane, looking back to a time and to places where i had no worries and felt completely content. When i felt the most me. And it's helping. Time alone is a good way to get to know yourself. I heard this quote last night and it seems appropriate:

The world will tell you who you are, until you tell the world.

So now i intend to tell the world exactly who i am.

2 comments:

  1. OH KRYSTAL,
    I love this! You are so amazing! I love that you are writing on your blog more than you used to! I so agree with this...time alone shows you who you are without anyone to influence you. And then you learn to be that person even when others are around. It's such a beautiful thing.
    The ideas will come!
    I love you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love who you are, and the rest of the world too.
    Show them what you can do, and be happy.
    I know what its like to get in a funk. Let me know if you need de-funking k? xx

    ReplyDelete