Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a New Chapter

So I decided I would move to Adelaide.

One of my very very good friends has a spare room, and every time I look at her photos I'm jealous of her awesome life filled to the brim with fun and friends. Seeing as I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment, I thought the change to Aussie could only make things better! I need an adventure.

I found this bag in an opshop in Te Aroha while visiting my grandparents, and thought it would be handy on my travels. When I got home and showed mum she burst out laughing because she had one almost exactly the same when she went on her OE!! What are the odds!!?? Crazy stuff.


So I've been going around saying so long to my friends and family, which ended up with a lot of laughs and a few tears (on my part) I'M GOING TO MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH

So long Darcy, Gen, Elle, Beka, Jas + Kim  <3

So I fly out on Tuesday (19 June) and I'm having trouble packing up my whole life, mostly my clothes haaha. But I'm thoroughly excited!

Keep an eye on my blog and fb page to see what I get up to   =]



No comments:

Post a Comment